Ronie Powell – BFRO – Bigfoot Researcher explains her encounters with these animals.
You can download this mp3 program to listen on any device that plays mp3s at: http://thevickietravisshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/2016-06-08-Vickie-Ronie-Powell.mp3
Ronie Powell is a member of the BFRO – Bigfoot Research Organization was raised in an outdoors-loving family. She has spent summers in the remote wilderness areas of the Adirondacks and Eastern Canada
She is a retired financial analyst living in central Tennessee.
We will also learn about about Bigfoot and Big Doot and Little Zoot, a series of children’s books of which she has co-authored with Sybilla Irwin another member of the BFRO who is also an artist.
Ronie has attended the following BFRO expeditions:
– 2006 New York
– 2008 Oklahoma
– Assisted with the the first BFRO expedition in Tennessee in March 2009.
– 2009 Private Expedition in Illinois, Pennsylvania & Missouri
– 2010 Private Expedition in Florida & Pennsylvania, Illinois Expedition
– Organized the 2010 & 2011 Tennessee Expeditions
– 2011 Illinois, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and the first ever BFRO All Women’s Expedition in Texas
– 2012 Ohio and Texas
– 2013 Organized the Kentucky Expedition
Co-Author of The Adventures of Big Doot and Little Zoot – For every child who has ever wondered about the “monsters” in the woods. https://www.createspace.com/4351189